
Well, our three days in Sweden are over!
Everything went quite well taking into account that most events had been canceled by the line-up team when they heard that we needed another certificate...
They did resend the invitations out, but it created some confusion!
I was able to have my first E day (Experience day) and tried chatting with visitors in the I-café. But that wasn't my kind of thing so I switched with the poor Indian on the gangway greeting the visitors, (it was quite cold outside) and just loved it!!!
We had about 1300 visitors over those three days, which is relatively good for a short and confusing stop (not to mention in a European port).
Now we've been sailing for two days! The waters have been making us roll back and forth and a few have already been affected by seasickness... Personally I haven't been affected but may be with rougher weather.
As I look at the plot of our voyage on google earth I can see that we're at the border of the Netherlands! We should pick up a pilot who'll lead us into Harlingen very soon! (Yay!)
No comments:
Post a Comment